Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Making an ass of...

So I made an eyesore!
No - wait... that doesn't sound right. It was an eeyore... yeah, that's it, that's what I made.
An Eeyore.

A friend at work likes cartoons (you know who you are), and having enjoyed doing Louis the alligator from some 2d concept work a few days ago, I was presented with the perfect opportunity to do another fun cartoony piece, with the excuse that I was just doing it for someone else. In truth it was as much for me as it was for them. (I know, it's really a form of abuse, right?)
But shhhh... don't tell anyone.


Only took a few hours and was a lot of fun to do (I even got some extra fonts installed in the process). He was always one of my own favourite characters, and as he reminds me so much of the self deprecating character of the person I made him for, it was a perfect match! 
Hope you like it. 

- Seán

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home