Monday, 13 January 2014

Something tribal...

So. The stark realisation has hit me that you can, in fact, use a blog as a way to store work-in-progress stuff and just update it as you go along and complete it when... well... whenever it gets done. Bit of a face-palm moment right there. Here's me setting up a blog and then not even using it right. Like some kind of super-idiot (which - I've just decided - is an idiot with the body of a fool, and the mind of a moron).

Anyway, here's something I'm sort of making up as I go along. It's gonna be sumfink tribal, but I'm not sure if I'm going to go with more characters, or even how far I'm going to push this fella... (I get bored easily and will probably move on to something else)
Guess we'll see!




Anyway, that's all for now. He obviously needs a lot of work, but it's a start. And this blog was always intended as a dumping ground, so...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home